•For external use only.
•Flammable. Keep away from heat or flames.
•DO NOT USE: on children less than 2 months of age. on open skin wounds.
•When using this product keep out of eyes, ears, and mouth. In case of contact with eyes, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
•Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or rash occurs. These may be signs of a serious condition. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center, inside U.S.A. call AAPCC (800)222-1222 right away. Or your local Phone Number.