Protects against non-oily particles e.g., dust, pollen, germs, and droplets. Masks are packaged in packs of 7 and Retail Ready. Be ready for the week with this convenient packages, 1 mask for each day a week. To keep conveniently at your reach. Inside your bag, bag pack, locker and more.
Protects against non-oily particles e.g., dust, pollen, germs, and droplets. Masks are individually wrapped and Retail Ready.
-Wear masks with two or more layers to stop the spread of COVID-19
- Wear the mask over your nose and mouth and secure it under your chin.
-Masks should be worn by people two years and older.
-Masks should NOT be worn by children younger than two, people who have trouble breathing, or people who cannot remove the mask without assistance.
-Do NOT wear masks intended for healtcare workers, for example, N95 respirators.
-CDC does not recommend the use of gaiters or face shields. Evaluation of these face covers is ongoing but effectiveness is unknown at this time.
Why use PPE?
PPE protects the wearer from infection. Proper use helps keep health workers safe and stops the spread of COVID-19.
Who should use PPE
You do not always have to use PPE when providing treatment or care.
Use PPE if you:
- care for someone suspected, probable or confirmed COVID-19
- undertake clinical examination or collect specimens from people who have suspected, probable or confirmed COVID-19
- have significant contact with people who have fever or acute respiratory symptoms
- work directly with patients or residents in an area with significant community transmission – community transmission is defined by jurisdictional public health authorities.
Give surgical masks to patients to wear straight away if they:
- are under quarantine or investigation for COVID-19
- are suspected, probable or confirmed cases of COVID-19
- have fever or acute respiratory symptoms.
Purchase facemasks here FaceMask KN95